Aaron might be on the road, but we have a great guest to sit in his place this week as we talk with HAX Editor developer Bryan Ollendyke. Bryan shares his experiences building a standards-based block editor that offers an alternative to systems like Gutenberg, while aiming to provide better usability and accessibility.
- 6 Reasons You Should Use Native Web Components
- AMP Components Reference
- Can I Use… report on “web components”
- Custom Elements Everywhere
- MDN Web Components documentation
- Polymer Project
- Web Components Introduction
We’re currently working on getting our transcript done and will have it posted as soon as it’s available.
Do you want to help us speed up our transcribing process? Consider sponsoring an episode.
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by nuCloud.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.