We’re here! We made it! Today marks part 1 in our special, two-part season finale to round out the first full year of producing The Drunken UX Podcast, and man does it feel good to be here. In this part, Aaron and Michael spend some time looking back on the year, how we got here, some of the challenges we faced, and what our goals were.
Before diving into that, we chat about Microsoft’s donation to Code.org and the importance computer education plays in the future success of students.
In Part 2, we’ll be looking more into the technical bits of creating and hosting the podcast, and what you can expect in season 2! Watch for it in two weeks.
Microsoft Helps Code.org
- Microsoft pledges $10M to Code.org to expand computer education
- MIT Scratch
- San Francisco CS for All curriculum
About the Podcast
- I did mob programming every day for 5 months. Here’s what I learnt.
- Pre-podcast @DrunkenUX
- That weird one-act play Aaron wrote
- WPWeekly Episode 340 – Twas the Night Before 5.0
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by nuCloud.