In several past past episodes, Aaron and Michael have made references to Steve’s Krug’s seminal book on usability Don’t Make Me Think. This week’s episode takes a look at that book, and reviews several of the concepts and principles that it introduces. From how people use sites, to how you can test them on a budget, we look at a number of ways you can work usability into your design and development.
- 8 Ways to Make Usability Testing Simple
- Advanced Common Sense
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition)
- Fast and Simple Usability Testing
- How to Conduct Usability Testing Easily & Quickly
- How to Conduct Usability Testing from Start to Finish
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by nuCloud.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.