In this week’s episode, you get a three-for-one deal as we take a look at the retro-styled Captain Marvel microsite, then share some information on the State of CSS survey that’s currently underway, and finally we wrap up reviewing thoughts on the possibility of a US version of the GDPR.
Captain Marvel Site
- The Captain Marvel Website is a Perfect Dial-Up Era Throwback
- Marvel launched a delightful, retro website to promote Captain Marvel
- Marvel microsite for Captain Marvel
- Space Jam movie website
The State of CSS
A US version of GDPR
- Building privacy right into software code
- First GDPR fine in Hungary for breaching data subject’s rights
- GAO gives Congress go-ahead for a GDPR-like privacy legislation
- GDPR – A Practical Guide for Developers
- What We Can Learn From the GDPR’s First Fines
We’re currently working on getting our transcript done and will have it posted as soon as it’s available.
Do you want to help us speed up our transcribing process? Consider sponsoring an episode.
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by nuCloud.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.