Author Tim Broadwater stops in this week to go over his book, UX: FMK, with us. In it, Tim share helpful anecdotes on issues related to the user experience field to help new UXers in the field confront the myriad of challenges and questions you may have. From data, to UX roles, and accessibility, Aaron and Michael pull out some of their favorite passages to dig deeper into their messages with Tim and learn more about the world of UX.
- The 3 Big Differences Between UX And UI Design
- Agile is Dead
- Build Better Products, by Laura Klein
- Remote Moderated Usability Tests: How to Do Them
- Remote Moderated Usability Tests: Why to Do Them
- Simple Usability Stir Fry
- Tips for UX Battles
- UX: FMK: User Experience: F**k, Marry, or Kill, by Tim Broadwater
- The UX Honeycomb: Seven Essential Considerations for Developers
- UX Quackery
- Why Your Startup is Failing, by Henry Latham
The following is a machine-generated transcript of this episode. It will contain errors until it has been reviewed and edited, and we apologize for the difficulty that may cause for screen readers. Do you want to help us speed up our transcribing process? Consider sponsoring an episode.
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by the live@Manning conference series. Securing a job in data science, AI, machine learning, cryptography, and other programming fields requires strong math skills. live@Manning’s “Math for Data Science” online conference, Dec 1st, is a unique chance to learn from statisticians and other math masters in Manning’s network of experts.