Just in time for your weekend, a new episode of RTO! Plenty to talk about, and we grab some of the top headlines from the week. Of course, we have to drop in something about Snapchat, as well as covering Facebook’s somewhat shady VPN push, articles on personas and accessibility, and a look into how and why you need to pay attention to your site’s SSL status. Links to everything, as always, are below!
How frequently would you like to hear RTO segments? Weekly? Alternating weeks with the DUX Podcast? Let us know! You can either comment below or hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, or Slack.
- A Million People Are Freaking Out Over Snapchat’s Redesign
- Facebook is suggesting mobile users ‘Protect’ themselves…by downloading a Facebook-owned app that tracks their mobile usage
- A secure web is here to stay
- The Persona Paradox
- Facebook Tests ‘Downvote’ Option for Flagging Abusive Comments
- Update: Mozilla Will Re-File Suit Against FCC to Protect Net Neutrality
- Google’s Quest For Dominance Continues With New AMP Formats For Email and News
- Accessibility vs. Inclusive Design: My Point of View