Hey everybody! We wanted to take a moment and find a way to thank you for all the support we’ve gotten over the past year and a half, so we’ve decided to give away a small token of appreciation to a lucky listener.
Through June 30th, we’ll be collecting submissions to win a Kikkerland Chemistry 101 Flask Book, autographed by us. Entering is super easy: Every day between now and June 30th you can earn an entry just by sharing a post on Twitter and/or Facebook and tagging us.
You can earn one entry per platform, per day, up to a maximum of ten total in any combination. Wanna send a tweet a day for 10 days? Boom, ten entries. Wanna alternate every other day between Facebook and Twitter? 5+5=10. Or maybe do two a day, one for each place over 5 days? 5×2=10.
Want a quick and easy approach? Just use the button below to send a precrafted tweet that meets all the requirements! Other ideas might be sharing your favorite episode, how you found us, why you listen, what makes our show helpful, or rallying support for a future episode topic.
If you enjoy the show, don’t forget to leave us a like, rating, or review wherever you listen to us. It doesn’t increase your odds of winning, but it’s super useful for helping others to find us.
Terms and Conditions
- No Purchase Necessary
- Void where prohibited
- Entry procedures: No more than one (1) entry per social media platform per day will be counted. Eligible posts only apply to Twitter and Facebook. Entries must mention @DrunkenUX (on Twitter) or tag “The Drunken UX Podcast” (on Facebook). Entrants are limited to ten (10) total entries. Eligible posts must be made by June 30th, 2019 11:59PM CDT.
- Eligibility requirements: Entrants must be US residents over the age of 21 to qualify. Entrants may be required to demonstrate age and residency.
- Prize: One winner will be selected at random to receive one Chemistry 101 Flask Book by Kikkerland, valued at fifteen dollars ($15).
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by Twitter and/or Facebook direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Drunken UX Podcast shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER, AT The Drunken UX Podcasts’s SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: The Drunken UX Podcast reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Drunken UX Podcast’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Drunken UX Podcast may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Drunken UX Podcast. The Drunken UX Podcast reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Drunken UX Podcast has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Drunken UX Podcast reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Drunken UX Podcast and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.