In this week’s episode, Aaron and Michael sit down with a handful of car dealer websites, and review the problems and possible resolutions they see. Car dealerships rely heavily on site providers that offer repetitive, simple UX patterns that frequently fail to consider some basic user needs, and there are many lessons that can be learned that apply across multiple industries.
Before that though, we kick things off with a brief review our recent experiences with Docker in different environments, and what can make it beneficial (or frustrating) for developers.
Lead In Links
- Rigid all purpose storage case
- Kaizen foam inserts
- Why You Should Stop Installing Your WebDev Environment Locally
- The Power of UX Design
- Reducing Friction in the UX Design of Your Automotive Website
- SEO & UX: How To Increase Your Car Dealer Website’s Success Rate
- The Top 8 Automotive Dealership Website Providers
- User Experience Takeaways From Online Car Shopping
This episode of The Drunken UX Podcast brought to you by nuCloud.