A lot of folks have been looking into the CSS keylogging demo that Max Chehab has put out. On the heels of that, Jake Archibald has written up a nice look on why it’s a good idea to be wary of third party hosted scripts. We look at that, plus a couple stories on activity at Google, typography and user interface design, and a couple other topics in this week’s episode.
- Third Party CSS is not Safe
- How to structure media queries in Sass
- Typography is the new black. Trends in web design
- To one-up Slack, Google invites workers to hangout, chat in “Hangouts Chat”
- 10 cheat codes for designing User Interfaces
- Google is testing a new Material Design layout for Search