This week unintentionally ended up being a bit UX heavy for the news roundup, not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s all great stuff worth checking out just the same. Whether that’s Boma Josiah’s case study or Jon Moore’s 25 step approach to being a great designer. This material is all fantastic.
We also found out this week that Adobe XD is going free to Creative Cloud customers – which is pretty huge – and we have a followup to last week’s anticipation for the Material Design 2.0 update announced at Google I/O. All this gets rounded out with some book suggestions for learning interaction design and a look at color contrast and usability. All in all, a pretty nice group of stories. Which one did you find most useful? Let us know down below!
- UI/UX case study: Dealsdate at UX Collective
- A 25-Step Program for Becoming a Great Designer by Jon Moore
- Adobe XD CC is Now Available for Free covered at Web Designer Depot
- 3 Big Material Design Announcements at Google I/O 2018 via InVision
- 10 Interaction Design Books to Read by suggestion at Just In Mind
- Why You Should Never Use Pure Black for Text or Backgrounds at UX Movement